Monday, April 12, 2010

One morning in San Francisco.


Woke up around 10Am and went out to eat by myself. Had a nice brunch at nearby Crepe Place and had some Italian steamer while reading. I like that place because it's really cozy and always plays Sinatra in the background. While i was walking back i discovered a very old, tiny bookstore on Sutter street. Even though the books were not of my interest, the place was pretty magical- filled with rich smell of old books with yellow pages, dusty furnitures and ladders that go up to the shelves. After browsing for a while, i found out that it was the same bookstore that Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo was filmed, only the name has been changed from Argonaut Bookstore to Argossy. Unfortunately, i didn't have my camera with me, will definitely stop by there later to take a picture.
San Francisco has so much to offer, the city itself has so much culture to it-the food, the people, and the music! Ah, I left my heart in San Francisco.

No comments: