Saturday, March 22, 2008



IMDB: Against the backdrop of a magnificent but harsh natural landscape, a Japanese photojournalist encounters puujee, a young girl who tames wild horses on the Mongolian plains.

Movie comment:
This incredible real life drama is sure to win awards and your heart without a doubt. Please don't miss this incredible real life story of Puujee and her family. I met the director of this incredible film and he is as humble as he is talented. The camera captures real life emotion that you rarely can expect from the big dogs these days. I truly hope this becomes a favorite as it shows, struggle, culture, real life event, pain, laughter, friendship and love so beautifully. It also tackles stories many of us couldn't even imagine. Mongolia gets your attention with this film and captures a spirit of the people that is truly gorgeous. I hope you enjoy this film as much as I did. It will remain in my heart.
Uneheer uruvdmuur kino, made me cry several times ;(

Puujee (Part I)

Puujee ( Part II)

No comments: